Friday, October 19, 2007

Tamara Grant's Last Stand....


for this tour anyway...LOL. Syd


**********************************


I sincerely hope that you enjoy the story that I have crafted for you. You've had a chance to meet me and get to know some of the characters in Promises Made, Promises Kept. The book takes you on the journey of a family that could be yours, mine, or the next door neighbor.


The characters experience love, heartache, and the need to make decisions that will affect not only themselves, but the family as a whole. Readers will definitely be transported back to their teen years with Mia to experience first love, friends, family, and that familiar feeling of being too young to be grown, but to old to be a kid.


Promises Made, Promises Kept guarantees to bring you a well crafted story that can be related to by all. The story is meant to be a catalyst for conversation between mom and their teens. As an author, I promise to bring you stories that have real 3-D characters that experience some issues that we may not want to talk about. I have to. It's my duty. I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't challenge you or hold that mirror up to our society and what's really going on!


So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your copy of Promises Made, Promises Kept today! And please don't hesitate to visit http://www.tamargrant.com/ and leave me a message to let me know what you think. I always answer my emails!


Tamara Promises Made, Promises Kept


http://www.tamaragrant.com/www.myspace.com/maraangel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read Promises Made, Promises Kept. I like your use of the term "3-D characters"
HAPPY HALLOWEEN