Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bamboozled?


A cousin of mine recently accused me of writing about our family in my short story collection, Somewhere In America. This surprised me. Yes, my book is about the outlandish things humans do, but is it primarily about my family? No, indeed!

Anyone that knows me knows I believe in F-A-M-I-L-Y. And to break the family code and spread our business to the massess...uh uh. Ain't gonna happen.

Honestly, when I was writing Somewhere In America, I was venting. I was trying to deal with a difficult situation and letting my fingers exude my stress positively. At no time did I want to spotlight my family issues in print. And let's be honest here. Foolishness is universal.

Like my back cover says..."You'll see your family, your friends, your spouse...you might even see yourself!"

Guess she saw herself, huh?

Peace out.

Sydney
http://www.sydneymolare.com/

No comments: