Monday, March 31, 2008

Love Note Pressed on Skin...[Contest]

What is more delicious than a scented love noted received from your sweetie?
That's read over and over while pressing the delish scent into your nose, neck and chest?

Nothing in my book.

Writing about it so turned me on! So in honor of my upcoming release in Satisfy Me III, Driving my Man Wild, where the main character gets some "inspiration" from 200 year old love letters, I'm hosting the Love Note Pressed on Skin Contest!

How to Enter?


Share with me the contents of what you feel was your most romantic love note. Doesn't matter how gritty, base or nasty it is. In fact, you don't have to clean up the language, I'm interested in seeing/hearing about them in the "raw." I'll then let the public vote on my top three choices. So, since it doesn't cost a thing, get to entering... Just send your note to: sydneymolare@yahoo.com.

Deadline: May 1, 2008

Prize? $50 cash. I can deliver via Paypal or mail the moolah. Your choice.

No comments: