Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Simply Sydney!

I have got a queen of a publicist! I thought I was hyper, she definitely has my behind beat. I'd been slow about losing these last few pounds but I better get ready 'cause sistergirl has BIG plans for me. And I plan to be ready!

A new year, a refreshed outlook...I am so blessed. Yes, there is plenty of stress out there, but I'm not picking that sucker up! I figure that stress will eventually wear its own self out versus wearing me out. So, what I use to not walk past, I now do. What I once worried about, I push it to another corner of my mind and most importantly, I speak my piece. If you don't want to hear the truth, push down on the pedal and speed past!

I am excited, relaxed, invigorated and high on life. Hope you guys can join me!

Sydney Molare
www.sydneymolare.com

No comments: