Friday, January 07, 2005

Riding the author wave

Still rollercoaster riding with my writing. One person loves me to death, the next asks if I'm native or a foreigner. What's that mean? Since I'm a thinker, it definitely puts some doubt in the house.

I finally realized that it all comes down to one thing--patience. Unfortunately for me, patience and I don't set eye to eye. I want what I want, when I want it, how I want it, and no deviations from the set path unless I (currently known as one-step-from-deity to my lovers) say so. That's the way LIFE is supposed to be.

I've been doing the throw out the agent line, get a nibble but no deep hook yet. Guess the last author standing gets the contract. **Sigh** Better fluff out that pillow some more. Seems like it's gonna be a long one. Peace out.

No comments: