Monday, November 26, 2007

The Sexiest Man Alive author, Diana Holquist

I had the great pleasure to host Diana on You Don't Know Jack's radio show. I'm sure you guys will enjoy her just as much as I did...

I love to write. That’s pretty much all I do. Ask my family about the undone laundry, the un-bought groceries, and the fact that I rarely find time to get dressed in the morning. Actually, if you train your family right, they won’t notice any of these things. "Popcorn for dinner again, mom! Cool," say my filthy children. God bless them, they don’t know what panty hose are.

Oh, my poor husband.What else do you want to know about me? I love kids. I love cats. I love chocolate. (Not necessarily in that order.) I live outside of Philadelphia now with my husband, two kids, and one cat.


You can visit Diana's website at http://www.dianaholquist.com/


SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

Synopsis:

Jasmine Burns has always wanted to know the name of her one true love. Her sister Amy is a psychic who can read the name of a person's true love, but she's always refused to tell Jasmine hers...until one day Amy needs Jasmine’s help bad.

When Amy finally gives it the name, Jasmine can't believe it. How is it possible that her one true love is People Magazine's SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, one of the biggest box office movie stars around, and a fixture on the red carpet? Shy by nature, Jasmine envisioned warm nights spent cuddling in front of the tv with her beloved, not the frightening flash of a paparazzo's camera as he chases her down the street. This can't be true!

For once in his life, Josh Toby wants to be taken seriously as an actor. He's sick of playing either the boy toy or the action star—he wants parts he can sink his teeth into. So he's done the scariest thing he can imagine—he's accepted a part on Broadway in "Romeo and Juliet". The problem: no one can know it's him or it will turn into the second coming of the Beatles.

The solution: an undercover disguise at the hands of budding fashion designer Jasmine Burns, the most charming, genuine, and delightfully eccentric woman he's ever met.Before long, chemistry sizzles between the shy wallflower and the most recognizable movie star in the world. But can true love really blossom between two polar opposites?

Check out the trailer: YouTube

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

You're too darn funny, Diana. My poor family had tacos tonight, but I guess it wasn't pizza again. I'm all for training your family--maybe we can compare notes.

Keep up the great work with the tour. And Sydney, thanks for being a fabulous host.

Cheryl M.

Diana Holquist said...

Thanks Cheryl for stopping by. And thanks so much, Sydney, for having me.

--Diana

sydney molare said...

Diana, glad to have you...DROP THE TOWEL! Inquiring eyes wanna see!

Barb said...

Hi Diana! Sexiest Man Alive was a great book and your poll ended better than People Magazine. Gerard Butler is the man!

Diana Holquist said...

Yeah....poor Matt Damon. No one seems to support him. Think Gerry will be big enough next year after PS I Love You?

If you get a chance, stop by my website:

http://www.dianaholquist.com

and vote for The Sexiest Man NEVER Alive: your fav romance novel hero.

A fitting end to Sexiest Man Alive month.

Thanks for reading the book. Glad you liked it.

--Diana

Maureen Fisher said...

The Sexiest Man Alive is definitely on my 'To Buy' list.

Maureen

Dyan said...

Hey, Diana. Is that really your sexy husband on the cover? I thought I heard tell of this somewhere on the tour. Say it is so, you lucky girl.

Dyan