Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I May be the next candidate for the Witness Protection Program...LOL

Why?

Well, it all started around 6:30 AM on my radio show You Don't Know Jack!

Carol and I had author, Dennis Griffin, who just happened to have written a book entitled Cullotta, based on the real life mafia crime figure, Frank Cullotta.

At ~6:35 and 45 seconds, give or talk, is when the fun really began...

It seems that Frank is alive and well BUT in the Witness Protection Program AND Frank sometimes shows up with Dennis at his book signings AND Frank currently has a standing contract on his life. Now I didn't know all this very essential-need-to-know information when I asked Dennis if he'd like to do a joint book signing...

OK, Is this wild or what???


Dennis even hosts Mafia tours in Las Vegas AND he and Frank jump on occassionally to the thrill of the customers. I can see the tour bus exploding just after Carol and I buy our tickets.

Check out this photo of
Dennis. He looks like a mafioso himself, huh?

Anywho, join me at
www.blogtalkradio.com/sydneymolare to hear what Dennis has to say about possibly getting "whacked" and other good stuff. He also will join us this Sunday @ 2pm EST for the "Books Instead" on You Don't Know Jack!

Pray that we didn't reveal any info to the bad guys....

Can't say we don't keep it interesting... LOL

No comments: