Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back in the Saddle!

Camp is over and I'm back to working my author gig. Nothing like 18 kids to put your priorities in order.

I'm lining up booksigning at conferences around the country. I'm pretty excited, too, can't you tell? I'm also delving more into my erotic side. My writing, my reading...let's just say expect me to reveal more of the real "me" in the coming months. Tastefully, of course.

Small Packages continues to be my trailblazer. And always remember, if you want a Somebody Holla! sleepover, just hit me on my email, sydneymolare@yahoo.com or sydney @sydneymolare.com. It will be a night you won't forget. Check out some of the pics on my photo page @ www.sydneymolare.com

Take care!

1 comment:

GLBT Promo said...

Just thought I'd pop in Sydney. Your blog looks great!!!

Give me a holler if you come to Chicago for a book signing!