Monday, July 04, 2005

Let me say, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I am so happy to finally get a moment to catch my breath! Things have been popping for me in the literary world and I'm happy as all get out! I'm not a best-selling author...yet but I'm on the road.

Can I give another shout out to my pulicity queen, Carol King Brooks? I think we are a tag team made in Heaven! She directs and I follow (if you know me, you know that can be hard as Hell!) so that in itself is great!

I'm off for 3 weeks to do a veterinary camp, yeah, y'all did remember I was a veterinarian? Well, for the next 3 weeks I'll be immersed, overwhelmed and run amuck with 18 kids, ages 12 - 16 years of age. It's refreshing and tiring as all get out! But I love it.

Keep reading and I've got a new erotic collection dropping soon so stay tuned for it!

Run with me, walk behind me...just get the heck out of my way!

Get to know ME!
www.sydneymolare.com
www.somewhereinamerica.net
www.thepout.blogspot.com

No comments: