Sunday, September 16, 2007

Let's Welcome Author Minnie Miller to the Stage!

I have been writing for many more years than the fourteen I consider my serious literary period. A little history about me.

My last full time job was with the Office of the Mayor of San Francisco as special assistant to his press secretary. While there, I coauthored The San Francisco Mayor's Summit for Women, Summit Report 1998. I retired in 1999, left San Francisco, landed in Atlanta, Georgia, and worked in the City Council's Communications office as a freelancer. Heeding a whisper from my subconscious, I returned home but couldn't sit still. To my amazement, NBC5 Chicago, WMAQ TV hired me part-time in the newsroom. The news junkie in me loved it.

Minnie E Miller
Author of
The Seduction of Mr. Bradley
http://www.millerscribs.com/
www.msprissy-dreamweaver.blogspot.com/ www.myspace.com/minnie_e

No comments: