Thursday, March 29, 2007

10 Things You Didn't Know About Author Sheila Goss


1. Although my name is spelled "SheLia," it is pronounced exactly the same as the more common spelling "Sheila."
2. Ideas for my books come to me in my dreams.

3. As much as I love to read, I can't read while a car or plane is in motion because it makes my head hurt.

4. According to my Aunt Carole Lee, I've been reading since I was four.
5. My first published work was not a novel, but a poem back in 4th grade.

6. I wanted to be a Southern University Dancing Doll, but was too scared to try out.
7. At one time, my career goal was to be an FBI agent; which is probably why I enjoy reading and writing suspense stories.

8. I have no kids.

9. I had a crush on my college professor - Mr. W. (& a crush on LL Cool J).

10. When writing in other genres besides women's fiction or romance, I use a pen name.

Visit one of Shelia's blogs:
http://www.ohnosheliadidnt.blogspot.com/ or her website: http://www.sheliagoss.com/.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love Ms.Shelia she is such a amazing woman. I dont know how she gets half the stuff she does done. She is one of my favorite authors!

MsJayy said...

Hmmm....a pen name you say? It just gets 'curiouser & curiouser'. LOL Keep rising Girl!

Shelia said...

Thanks Delores.

Hi Jackie :)

Anonymous said...

Les hele bloggen, ganske bra