Saturday, October 07, 2006

Whirlwind life

Wow, life has truly picked up lately! As a result of me being a finalist for the MS Best Author Award, I have an interview, courtesy of C. A. Webb, in the Clarion-Ledger, Jackson Daily Newspaper. Check it out here.

I also just last night revealed my NEW and IMPROVED website! www.sydneymolare.com and don't forget to check out the video. It tells you all about my works in a nutshell.

With all this going on, my creative juices are flowing! I'm working on my next novel, Loving Ellaween. It's another Southern fiction surrounding one of those vivacious steel magnolias we are known to produce. If I can write it like it's swimming around in my head...this ought to be one you don't want to miss! The premise is a 65 YO grandmother that has a heart attack in the midst of doing IT. Yep, I've got some imagination!

Stay tuned...or I'll catch you napping.

Peace out.

Syd

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yep! You got a big imgination. That should be interesting for real.

sydney molare said...

You think? LOL.