Monday, October 23, 2006

Countdown time!

Wow, in five days, I'll find out if I've become MS BEST Author! I didn't get nervous UNTIL this morning. Guess it finally hit me...I may be making history come Oct 28th. Now, I've been peeping, but not truly looking for suitable attaire, but my back is against the wall and I've got to get out there and beat the hangars!

In other news, I'm helping judge the Eppie Awards in the Mystery category!!! Good entries so far.

People, this is my thought and word for the day: There are a thousand and one ways to get into the "pulse" of the book industry. You just need to make yourself available...

Peace out

Syd

1 comment:

Cyrus Webb said...

Sydney,
On behalf of the committee for the MS' Best Awards I wanted to say congrats on your nomination. It means alot that over 3,000 members registered with us to vote--- and soon we will find out who the people voted for.

Looking forward to meeting you.