Thursday, November 18, 2004

dreamscapes

Before my divorce, I was rarely a dreamer. I zonked out and woke up X number of hours later with no recollection of past lives, action, adventure or horror on my mind. But not now...

Now, it seems like I'm dreaming constantly. Nearly every morning I wake up with a dream hangover--images of something flitting just beyond my conscious mind. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't uneasy and anxious at times. If I didn't feel like a significant event had happened while I slumbered yet again.

Maybe I'm anxious about this new single mother status I have. Or maybe it's the lack of companionship. Or maybe it's me existing in my own denial and knowing the wall is developing a crack thanks to a new friend. All I know is, it's the unknown.

Peace out!


No comments: