Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dragged 1 inch from insanity

Don't you wonder what the hell goes across other people's minds? I mean, why the attitude, irritation, and/or perverseness that exudes from a microcosm of cells that somehow overthrew the rest of the rational brain?

Now that is not to say that I view all humans as walking, talking bags of irritation...but a lot of us fit into this category. Hell, I'm in it myself at times.

Solution?

I'm convinced that if we all just take a moment to sit down naked...yes, you've got to get down to the nitty-gritty...and peer into the depths of our brown/blue/green/yellow/red eyes, we'd find out what the heck is eating at our souls. What incident, person, place or animal has a "Sleeper Hold" on our happiness psyche. Then, and only then, will YOU be able to change.

Face your fears...cause no one else can do it for you. Times awasting!

Sydney Molare
www.sydneymolare.com

No comments: