Monday, December 05, 2005

Happy Holidays


I'm usually swinging from one emotion to the other--Scrooge to Ms. C laus--this time of year, depending on life circumstances. This year--I'm happy to report---I'm Ms. Claus. I need to change it to Ms. Clawssssssss becauuuuuuuse once my honey gets ova heah, I'm gonna ******************** (too explicit even for the internet !)

I've just thown my Grandmama's Mojo Still Working hat into the 37th Annual NAACP award ring and I am hyped. Underground Voices just informed me my story Possession would be part of its anthology! I'm just about finished with revisions on Triango for Kensington books...this has been a hellova year!

Now stay tuned....Devil's Orchestra is about to burn you.................

Take care!

Syd

1 comment:

Shesawriter said...

I was blog hopping and I stumbled in here. Nice place you have.
:-) Congratulatons on your recent awards.

Tanya