Saturday, September 10, 2005

Twists of Fates

I am always left in wonder at how fate works in our life. Fate has shown me that we really need to let the idea go that we actually can run and plan our lives. We think we are, but just use your head. If that were true, why does the reality always veer from the original plan. You wanted to marry a tall, dark, handsome educated man but ended up with a short, redhead with a GED but who loves you unconditionally. Go figure.

I know that in this literary arena, fate has sprinkled itself into my life. It was fate that lead me to Tina McKinney who introduced me to Carol King Brooks, my publicist. Carol "understands" my vision. She doesn't narrow my imaginations, she feeds them. We have and are conceiving some innovative ways to market me and its working. Now isn't that fate? I know you skeptics are saying just good timing. Pshaw!

I also read a great book, The Simple Touch of Fate. This is a masterpiece of true short stories which show fate in action. It touched my life and will do the same for yours. Here are the links:

Book site: www.thefatesite.com
And my review here:
Amazon reviews

Take care and hope you are more blessed today than yesterday!
www.sydneymolare.com

No comments: