Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm Freeeeeeee!!!!!

The last time I posted an I'm Free title was the day I got my divorce papers :). However, this event is not nearly as profound just...my son is spending time with his father. AHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the house to myself for one whole week! I'm been productive too. I'm writing my behind off and editing like I haven't in a minute. Shoot, I even cleaned the place from top to bottom except for my son's room. Didn't feel like navigating that mine field.

Did I mention that I now have an agent? That's correct, I have been signed my Ms. Sha-Shana Crichton or Crichton & Associates. She already has me onto new projects. I had heard that she likes to crack the whip...good. Push me more than I push myself and you will get results everytime.


Find out what all the hooplah is about: www.sydneymolare.com !

No comments: