Thursday, April 28, 2005

Watch Out Dallas!

I'm onto the next stop, Dallas, Tx. My books finally arrived--box beat all to hell--but the books were intact. Just a rough ride. In fact the address label was shredded. However, I live in a small town and they took the PO Box number and the "lare" and figured it was probably my stuff. Thank God for small favors! That means: I'M BACK IN BUSINESS!

I'm really excited about Dallas. The bookstore owners seemed hyped, I'm hyperactive and raring to go! My gut tells me this one will be a blast. I've planned, advertised and paved the way so I plan to show up and show out! Hope to see some of your there, April 30th. Jokae's 11 - 1pm and Black Images 2 - 4pm.

2 comments:

princessdominique said...

Congrats! I know the feeling :)

Shelia said...

I hope you sell a lot of books. Dallas is my old stomping round (smile).