Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lazy daze

It's Spring Break and I needed a break. I'm not stressed just backed up with taxes, cleaning and thinking about how to sell more books. My creative juices have been flowing...except they are on everything BUT my latest manuscript. I tell you, writing about the devil has got me tense! I'll push through and finish it. I need to since the cover model is breathing down my neck. He's ready to become a star! In fact, he plans to hold his OWN booksignings and sign across his photo. Ain't that something? He's a unique that is for sure.

For you writiers, if you are not already having people sign up and leave their address and an email you should! It's a great way to build you own personal customer base! Just think, if they like your book, you can email them whenever you have a new release and a few thousand folks may buy without you lifting your tush from your chair! You can't beat that with an ugly duckling! Nevertheless, have a great day! I plan to... Peace out, Sydney www.sydneymolare.com

No comments: